Wissota Spec Bellhousing CHEV/FORD
SPEEDWAY MOTORS | Part# SPD-910-27001
Weight: 21.55 lbs.
SFI Rated: No
Hardware Included: No
Sold in Quantity: Each
These steel bellhousings are WISSOTA approved for Midwest Modifieds and work with both small block Chevy and small block Ford engine bolt patterns. They allow for use with Muncie/Saginaw style transmissions.
- SBC and SBF engine bolt patterns
- Adapts either engine to Muncie/Saginaw pattern transmissions including BERT, Brinn, Falcon, etc.
- Bottom opening for easy access
- Does NOT have provision for stock style clutch arm
- WISSOTA approved for Midwest Modifieds
- Non SFI rated
- NOT for street use
- Must be used with a 153 tooth (Chevy) or 157 tooth (Ford) or smaller flexplate/flywheel
- Made in the USA