6" LM Oil Filter 1-1/2"-12 Thread
WIX FILTERS | Part# WIX-51222R
OIL FILTER - CANISTER - SCREW ON - 6 IN TALL - 1-1/2-12 IN THREAD - STEEL - BLACK - VARIOUS APPLICATIONS - EACH
- Heavy-walled can and cover to withstand the extreme burst pressures (up to 500 psi).
- High temperature nitrile baseplate gaskets withstand extremely high racing temperatures (up to 300°F).
- Zinc chromate-plated baseplate provides low surface friction and is corrosion free.
- Spiral-wound center tube provides increased collapse pressure and enhanced flow pattern.
- Metal end caps provide element strength and prevent filtering bypass.
- Individually sealed to protect against contamination by environmental dust or dirt.
Part Number: 51222R
UPC Number: 765809129047
Style: Spin-On Lube Filter
Type: Full Flow
Media: Enhanced Cellulose
Height: 6.21 (158)*
Outer Diameter Top: 4.6 (117)*
Outer Diameter Bottom: Closed
Thread Size: 1 1/2-12
By-Pass Valve Setting-PSI: 18-22
Max Flow Rate: 28 GPM
O.D.: 4.320 (110)*
I.D.: 3.820 (97)*
Thk.: 0.365 (9)*
Principle Application: Racing Applications Only
Racing performance parts are sold "as is" without any warranty. NO IMPLIED WARRANTY for fitness or merchantability is included. The buyer assumes all risks related to the use of this product. New vehicle and equipment warranties are voided when this product is used in competitive racing or on modified high performance engines.
Advanced Performance (AP) Oil Filters use a media that is rated at a Frazier air flow of approximately 267 CFM and is wire-backed. The unique wire-backing provides a very stable base for a media blend of fiberglass, polyester and cellulose. This media is resistant to high temperatures and water levels in the oil that can plug standard media types. Our Advanced Performance media is designed to provide a high positive oil flow with low restriction.
High Efficiency Endurance (HEE) Oil Filters use a media rated at a Fraizer air flow of approximately 75 CFM. This media contains a higher resin content than our Advanced Performance Filters to trap and hold smaller contaminant's and provide higher efficiency.